White 11mm freshwater pearl set with 9ct Yellow gold hook setting
Freshwater 9ct fine Drops
1 in stock
All our pieces come with a 12 month warranty. We want you to be happy and will do repairs on any damages not caused by mis-treatment of your jewels as long as you can provide us with proof of purchase. Any damages after 12 months will be assessed and may incur a repair fee.
Pearls are very durable. Proper care will keep them beautiful and lustrous through generations. Here are a few tips for keeping your pearls perfect
- Wear your pearls at least semi-often. Pearls were originally born in the water and benefit from absorbing the oils from your skin to keep their shine.
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft cloth to remove sweat, perfume, excess oils or dirt before putting them away
- Store your pearls away from other objects or jewelry that may scratch their surfaces. Wrap the pearls in linen, soft cloth, or place in a soft pouch.
- Do not store pearls in an airtight package such as a plastic bag: remember, pearls need moisture. If placing the pearls in a safety deposit box or in a hot environment, leave a damp cloth nearby, and try to get them out of there as quickly as you can.
- Keep pearls away from chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, ammonia, hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics, as these substances will damage the pearl surface.
- Make sure to put pearls on after finishing spraying perfume or hairspray and putting on makeup. Be very careful with chemical substances as they will eat holes in the pearl nacre.
- Remove pearls before exercising to keep them away from perspiratio
- Do not submerge your pearls in water eg. showers, washing dishes, swimming in pools. The chlorine in the water will eat away at the epoxy securing the pearls to their mountings, and soaking the silk your pearls are strung on causes it to stretch out and break early.
- Avoid hanging a pearl necklace on a hook for storage; this places unnecessary strain on the silk and stretches out the necklace.
- Restring pearls once every two to three years, or once a year if you wear them weekly. Be sure to have each pearl knotted separately, preferably with silk, so they do not rub together and wear on the pearl nacre. If pearls are very small, knots between each pearl may be undesirable.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing and Shipping
Shipping within Australia we use Australia express post which includes a parcel tracking number and insurance.
Most orders will ship out within one day of ordering however, some orders may take 24 to 72 hours to process. Please note: we do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
You will be sent a confirmation and tracking number once order is shipped.
Orders can be shipped internationally however shipping rate will vary. The rate and quote will be based on the weight and country it is shipped to.
Please note: The purchaser is responsible for paying all custom and duty fees in international orders.
Returns and credits will happily be issued for returns made within 14 days of product delivery. Credits are valid for 6 months after issue.
Refunds will be given for online orders returned within 7 days. Goods must be unused, unworn and in original packaging accompanied by proof of purchase. No exceptions.
Please be aware:
- Shipping cost/s for returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods are faulty
- SALE items are final sale and are non-refundable
- Returns will be inspected on return. In the unlikely event that an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, we will have to return it to you
- Pearls and natural stones are all uniquely individual. Variation in colour or finish is part of its natural beauty of the stone, not a defect or fault. Refunds will not be given for the stone variations and finishes that are part of the stone